- Do not leave the computer unattended while you are logged in.
- Use appropriate measures or software that prohibits minors from accessing gambling sites (for example Net Nanny Filtering Software www.netnanny.com or Cyber Sitter Filtering Software www.cybersitter.com).
- Keep your bank account and credit card details in a safe place so no minor can access them, and never disclose these details to minors.
- If you notice that any minor, aged under 18, is registered with us please contact us immediately.
As we have previously mentioned, the lottery is essentially a recreational hobby and should not be considered as a way to earn a living. In order to prevent pathological gambling, we use a system that monitors a player’s behavior and tries to recognize the initial signs of a gambling addiction or other problems.
In order to reduce your own personal risk of a gambling problem, we suggest that you should set time and money limits before subscribing and also refrain from participating in any games if you are under the influence.
If you feel that you may have a gambling problem, you need to ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I gamble to escape from an unhappy or boring life?
- Do I stay away from work or college just to gamble?
- If I run out of money while gambling, do I feel in despair and lost and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do I gamble until my last penny is gone? Have I ever lied to cover up the time and amount I spend gambling?Has anyone ever criticized my gambling?
- Have I stolen, lied or borrowed just to get money to gamble or pay gambling debts?
- Have I lost interest in family, friends or anything else?
- Do I ever feel the need to gamble again just to recover my losses in gambling?
- Do problems, crises, frustrations or disappointments make me gamble more?
- Do I ever feel depressed or suicidal because of my gambling?
If you find yourself agreeing with the above questions, then we suspect that you may have a gambling problem. If that is the case, you need to take a step forward and contact an official organization to get support and information on how to deal with a gambling addiction.