PICK MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF NUMBERS YOU CAN (20) IN EACH LINE
CHOOSE NUMBER OF DRAWS
1 draw is a weak choice. Choose more draws in purpose to maximize your chances to win the JackPot.
Participating in 4 draws is better than participating in 1 draw. As big amount of draws you participate as bigger your chances to win the JackPot.
12 draws is a good choice, but we strongly recommend you to choose the option of 24 or 48 draws in purpose to maximize your chances to win the JackPot.
Participating in 24 draws raises you chances to win the JackPot.
48 draws is the best selection. Now you maximized your chances to win the JackPot.
GET THE TICKETS
- Try as much as you can to ensure that you do not to choose more than 2 successive numbers. The sequence you should always avoid is 1,2,3 and 47, 48, 59.
- Because many players tend to use all birthdates, you should make sure that you are not among them by not picking any of the numbers above 31.
- If you are going to choose numbers that are equal to or less than 12, then you should avoid picking more than two numbers for the obvious reason that these numbers tend to clash with not only months, but also with birthdays.
- If you happen to know the 6 numbers that another UK lotto player has used, avoid them. Being greedy, you want the jackpot all for yourself and using the numbers that have been used by someone else would mean that when you win the jackpot, you would have to share it equally amongst yourselves. This also means that you should never reveal the numbers you have used to anyone because they might copy them. When this happens, both of you will have almost a zero chance of winning the great prize.
- Chances are high that most people are going to try a set of the 6 winning numbers of the previous draw. For this reason, you should not pick any of these numbers.