UK Lotto Lottery Results
- Payout Per Winner
- Prize 1
- $ 0.00
- Prize 2
- $ 59,656.78
- Prize 3
- $ 1,696.67
- Prize 4
- $ 178.73
- Prize 5
- $ 32.38
- Prize 6
- $ 2.59
Winning the UK lottery can a tremendous life-changing event. And you can win too. People have been winning jackpots and other smaller prizes all the time. While most people who play the UK National lottery won’t win the jackpot, there is still a chance that you could take home millions of pounds. What wouldn’t you do if this dream comes true? So, how do you increase your chances of winning the main prize?
Instead of worrying about what numbers that you should select when the lottery is completely random, your main concern should be what numbers are you not supposed to select. In this way, you will be avoiding “obvious” numbers as well as sequences that many other lottery players might choose. This is because if you select “obvious” numbers, chances are high that there would be more than one individual matching the numbers, which means that you will have to share the main prize with them.
Here is an effective guide that will greatly improve your chances of bagging a hefty prize:
- Try as much as you can to ensure that you do not to choose more than 2 successive numbers. The sequence you should always avoid is 1,2,3 and 47, 48, 59.
- Because many players tend to use all birthdates, you should make sure that you are not among them by not picking any of the numbers above 31.
- If you are going to choose numbers that are equal to or less than 12, then you should avoid picking more than two numbers for the obvious reason that these numbers tend to clash with not only months, but also with birthdays.
- If you happen to know the 6 numbers that another UK lotto player has used, avoid them. Being greedy, you want the jackpot all for yourself and using the numbers that have been used by someone else would mean that when you win the jackpot, you would have to share it equally amongst yourselves. This also means that you should never reveal the numbers you have used to anyone because they might copy them. When this happens, both of you will have almost a zero chance of winning the great prize.
- Chances are high that most people are going to try a set of the 6 winning numbers of the previous draw. For this reason, you should not pick any of these numbers.
Of course, there is no guarantee that you are going to win the lottery. However, the number selection strategy would improve your chances of being the lucky winner. You could also join group, like the Eurojackpot lottery syndicate and tremendously increase your chances of winning.